Winner Recruitment are currently supporting one of the largest Pharmaceutical Distribution companies in the UK with the recruitment of their new Team Leader. This role will be based in Lutterworth and covering the PM shift which is 2pm – 10pm, 5 out of 7 days.
You will be joining the business on a permanent basis and play a vital part in the distribution of the COVID19 vaccine.
This is a temporary controlled environment, and they cover ambient, chilled, and freezing temperatures, full uniform will be supplied for you to work in this environment.
My client is a rapidly expanding market leader, if you are looking for a long-term career path this is the right role and business for you.
The duties of the Team Leader will be:
- Actively Promote and engage with Teammates to promote a culture of safety and Teammate engagement
- Ensure all personnel adhere to all Company, legal, environmental, ISO, SOP, WI security and Health and Safety procedures and standards
- Report to the Shift Manager on day-to-day activities within the operation
- Advise the Shift Manager of any potential operational issues
- Ensure that Company property is maintained to the required level, reporting any faults, accidents or issues to the Shift Manager immediately
- First point of contact for warehouse operatives and warehouse disciplines on your shift
- Ensure departmental SLA, KPI and RCA service levels are fully met
- Prioritise daily workloads
- Identify problems and react accordingly
- Perform daily team briefings and ensure a smooth and efficient shift handover
- Participate in daily management meetings and site walk-rounds as needed
- Compile, collate and review data required for necessary operational reports
- Work with the Shift Manager to complete all staff appraisals
- Flexibility with regards to working additional hours when required as determined by the needs of the business and the customer
- Assisting in audits as and when required to do so
The ideal Team Leader will have:
- Previous experience of leading a team, preferably within a FMCG environment
- Basic man-management skills and team building experience
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with disciplinary procedures
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to deliver and manage KPI’s
The salary for the role is £26,800 depending on experience
Hours of work are 2pm – 10pm, 5 out of 7 days.
Benefits include 33 days holiday (bank holidays are a working day, unless you book it off), company pension, car parking).
Full training is given, and you must be able to spend a week in Haydock, accommodation and travel will be covered by the company.