Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Supervisor to join one of the largest logistics and distribution returns company in the UK. You will be based on site in Stafford at their clean, modern and very well-run warehouse.
You will play a vital role in supporting the Shift Manager with the running of the shifts, managing the team and you must have excellent man-management skills.
The ideal candidate must have experience within a warehouse environment and have experience within a similar role.
This is the perfect role if you are looking to join a growing and successful company where you have to ability progress.
The duties of the Warehouse Shift Supervisor will include:
- Managing a team of 45
- Day to day management of the shift
- Assisting the shift manager daily
- Delivering results and meeting the client’s expectations
- Following policies and procedures
- Monitor all work productivity
- Working towards team KPIs
- Undertaking 121s and reviews
- Producing shift reports
- Holding shift debriefs
- Monitoring attendance
The ideal Warehouse Shift Supervisor with have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and man-management skills
- A hands-on approach and lead by example
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, weekly rotational shifts of one week 6am – 2pm and one week 2pm – 10pm
Salary is £24,591 plus a 10% shift allowance which means the total salary is £27,051
Benefits include, 28 day holiday, car parking, peoples pension, rewards and discount, paid social events