Winner Recruitment are currently supporting one of the largest Pharmaceutical Distribution companies in the UK with the recruitment of their new Warehouse Operative. This role will be based in Lutterworth and covering the AM shift which is 6AM – 2PM, 5 out of 7 days.
You will be joining the business on a permanent basis and play a vital part in the distribution of the COVID19 vaccine.
This is a temporary controlled environment, and they cover ambient, chilled, and freezing temperatures, full uniform will be supplied for you to work in this environment.
My client is a rapidly expanding market leader, if you are looking for a long-term career path this is the right role and business for you.
The duties of the Warehouse Operatives will be:
- Picking and packing of various products including, COVID19 vaccines, diluents, leaflets, and PPE
- Working daily with product expiry dates
- Working on a production line in a small team
- Inputting details onto a computer
- Temperature control
- Monitor freezers and fridges
- Dealing with freezer and fridge door timings
- Making sure all doors on fridges and freezers are correctly shut
The ideal Warehouse Operatives will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Temperature control or quality experience would be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to use a computer
- Excellent written, speaking and reading English
- Excellent attention to detail
The salary for the role is £22,707
Hours of work are 6am – 2pm, 5 out of 7 days.
Benefits include 33 days holiday (bank holidays are a working day, unless you book it off), company pension, car parking).
Full training is given, and you must be able to spend a week in Haydock, accommodation and travel will be covered by the company.