Winner Recruitment are currently supporting a manufacturing company in Tamworth with the recruitment of their new Technician. My client is the leader in their market and are growing year on year, so it’s an amazing time to join the business.
25k -30k (Depending on experience)
08.30 – 17.00
Mon-Sun 40 hours per week, call outs for breakdowns during unsociable hours are also required
The purpose of the role is to execute the maintenance plans and repair failures of the technical installations to enable the end users to use the installations safely and meet standard KPIs.
Planned Maintenance of Technical Installations
– Lead the planning of regular maintenance of machine.
– Execute the maintenance plans of the technical installations.
– Contribute recommendations for improvements of the washing installation including decreasing costs, consumption, increasing efficiency and working safely.
– Align with the depot management to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
– Maintain an inventory of all spare parts and tools on site.
– Management of 3rd party suppliers and contractors.
– Solve failures on the installation within agreed KPI’s.
– Follow up and record all repairs, breakdowns and downtime.
– Attend out of hours call outs when required.
– Create training documents for Supervisors to support basic resolutions.
Health and Safety
– All colleagues are responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others.
– Identify and report potential hazards.
Skills / Experience
– Secondary vocational education degree in Mechanical engineering
– Secondary vocational education degree in Electrical engineering
– Working knowledge of MS Office
– Installation downtime
– Washing production
– Washing quality
– Call out response time
– Maintenance costs
To apply for this excellent opportunity please apply with your up-to-date CV and call for more information