You will be working for Winner Recruitment providing a “full on-site client specific recruitment service” in the provision of candidates to work on a client service operation within the on-line delivery and distribution business.
The job will require active management of job advertisements and candidate sourcing, candidate interviewing and pre-recruitment right to work checks as well as “worker” induction to an on-site specific operation working under the Agency Workers Regulations 2010. Active management to provide a service on agency worker payroll and the understanding of worker/client onsite manning and payroll queries.
This role is for a candidate looking for a challenge and will require you to make a personalised client service ,one less thing to worry about for the client and candidates and provides and out of business on-site service for clients.
Working hours: 8 hours over an on-site rolling shift pattern
Responsibilities and Duties – Agency Workers
- To advertise vacancies on a rolling weekly basis to source and select an on-going candidate pool available for daily/weekly appointments and client demands.
- To recruit candidates under the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 to fill posts according to vacancy positions and client needs (daily/weekly) during peak and non-peak periods.
- To select and register candidates issuing Key Information documentation in sequential order to meet regulatory compliance (BEIS).
- To carry out/undertake pre-recruitment checks to fully meet regulatory compliance, immigration and right to work checks specific to the job requirements.
- To induct Agency Workers to meet Health & Safety requirements to include the issue of PPE clothing/equipment.
- To place Agency Worker on DX Payroll system to ensure legal payment of wages and completion of weekly payroll aligned to manning hours undertaken and timesheets submitted completed within a timely manner.
- To maintain high levels of communication with client and agency workers and to ensure communication is appropriately shared.
- Accurate management of daily timesheets to meet manning requirements running alongside collection of payroll hours worked to ensure accurate weekly payroll run.
- Checking in of all shifts and shift workers taking a register of non-attendees or late arrivals.
- Undertaking of Return-to-Work forms following all periods of Absence.
- Managing holiday requests in a sequential manner and in line with business needs.
- Ensuring adherence to client/site rules including health and safety rules.
- To manage the expectation of workers under the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
- Checking in of all-shifts workers.
Responsibilities and Duties – Recruitment Team
- Liaise with third party contractors to gain an understanding of on-going business needs.
- Active participation in weekly team briefings, team talks/discussions.
- Proactive engagement in scoping the local area for events and deciding factors relating to the wider business needs.
- Working as part of a team, picking up team-work and ensuring cross functional cover over holiday and sickness absence periods.
Role Requirement – Key Skills
- Job holder will require to demonstrate key knowledge of working within the recruitment industry including and a basic understanding around Employment law, Immigration, Right to Work Checks, Working Time Regulations, Equality Law and the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
- Always treat customers with courtesy and respect ensuring customers are provided with and fully understand information relating to charges, ethical considerations, compliance and timescales.
- Respond to customer enquiries or complaints within agreed timeframes and in the most appropriate medium.
- Consistently give a high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed to the appropriate standard.
- Understand the cost and value of your role in the business/organisation.