Winner Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a rapidly expanding property maintenance company based in Surrey Quays in London, with the recruitment of a Senior Multi Trade Person.
This role will be reactive and fast paced, number of jobs per day can vary depending on what it required.
Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry would be beneficial, and you will need to have experience in all multi trades including, electrical, plumbing, joinery, plastering, carpentry and tiling.
The duties of the Senior Multi Trade Person will include:
- Carrying out various work within residential properties around London
- Reporting back on a job-by-job basis
- Receiving jobs via phone and email
- Ensuring all properties are clean and tidy after visits
- Dealing with various jobs including plumbing, electrical, joinery work
- Assessing each individual job
- Either fixing the problem there and then or escalating it to another department
- Been reactive and working at a fast pace
- Using your own initiative, thinking on your feet and have an excellent attitude to working hard
- Providing excellent customer service in customer’s homes
- Attending team meetings
The ideal Senior Multi Trade Person will have:
- Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of plumbing, electrical, plastering, tiling and joinery
- Excellent English both writer and verbal
Salary for this role will be circa £36,000
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm or 9am- 6pm.
The company do offer an out of hours service, which deals with call outs evenings and weekends, there is an opportunity for you to earn over time.
A company van is provided or if you would prefer to use your own a £4,200 vehicle allowance is paid per year.