Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Gaming PC Sales Specialist to join one of the UKs leading online retailers of consumer electronics. Based at their head office in Sutton Coldfield our client is well established in the market and have been in business for over 20 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales specialist to join a growing and developing sales team, you will have an interest in gaming pc’s and relish in a fast-paced customer environment.
The ideal person will have some technical sales experience with an understanding of gaming pc’s.
The duties of the Gaming PC Sales Specialist will include:
- Effectively carry out all customer related queries and to respond to general inquiries both by telephone, email and in writing and on web chat
- Experience with e-commerce domain
- Dealing with customer phone calls, emails and live chat regarding all aspects of gaming pc’s in a timely fashion such as technical configurations, pricing, order updates and after sales
- Offer customers presales and after sales advice on both custom build and prebuilt pc’s.
- Offer excellent customer care to resolve queries and issues, returns whilst maintaining excellent feedback through the company’s website, amazon and eBay
- Support sales teams for customer quotes, orders and queries
- Working with internal product teams, internal build room to ensure all orders are picked and dispatched on time.
The ideal Gaming PC Sales Specialist will have:
- Technical knowledge of computing and fault finding on gaming pc’s
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a high-pressured and fast environment, with the ability to think on your feet
- Computer literate, including the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to manage your own workload
The salary for this role is circa £22,000 depending on experience
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am -5.30pm, in the current situation the opportunity to work from home will be available after the initial training period.