Winner Recruitment are currently supporting one of the leading metal and steel suppliers in the UK with the recruitment of their new Sales Executive. You will be based in Walsall, supporting your clients both from the office and face to face on client visits.
You will be required to achieve an annual gross profit from the customer base, negotiating and agreeing terms which maximise the return.
As the Sales Executive you will be a vital part of a growing and successful team, and have plate and bar steel knowledge.
The duties of the Sales Executive will be:
- Dealing with enquiries from existing and new customers
- Regularly review allocated accounts
- Working closely with External Account Managers and Sales Managers
- Negotiating payment terms with existing and new customers
- Winning and developing business
- Building long term relationships
- Arranging and attend meetings with customers
- Achieving the product targets set for each allocated customer
- Controlling stock levels of customer special items within the limits agreed
- Responding to all customer enquiries within an agreed timescale
- Inputting all customer orders efficiently and correctly
- Maintaining and recording accurate and easily accessible customer information
The ideal Internal Sales Executive will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of bar and plate steel
- Knowledge of the steel and metal industry would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to build relationships
The salary for this role is circa £25,000
Benefits include 28 days including bank holidays, pension, pool car or cost of fuel for visits, bonus scheme