You will be working for Winner Recruitment in the provision of candidates to work on a client service operation within the on-line delivery and distribution business.
The job will require active management of job advertisements and candidate sourcing, candidate interviewing and pre-recruitment right to work checks.
This role is for a candidate looking for a challenge and an opportunity to start a career within the recruitment industry.
Working hours: 8 hours over an on-site rolling shift pattern (part time is an option)
Responsibilities and Duties –
- To advertise vacancies on a rolling weekly basis to source and select an on-going candidate pool available for daily/weekly appointments and client demands.
- To recruit candidates under the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 to fill posts according to vacancy positions and client needs (daily/weekly) during peak and non-peak periods.
- To select and register candidates issuing Key Information documentation in sequential order to meet regulatory compliance (BEIS).
- To carry out/undertake pre-recruitment checks to fully meet regulatory compliance, immigration and right to work checks specific to the job requirements.
- Accurate management of candidate progress from application to induction.
Responsibilities and Duties – Recruitment Team
- Active participation in weekly team briefings, team talks/discussions.
- Proactive engagement in scoping the local area for events and deciding factors relating to the wider business needs.
Role Requirement – Key Skills
- Job holder will require to demonstrate a positive attitude with a focus on target fulfillment. Knowledge of working within the recruitment industry including and a basic understanding around Employment law, Immigration, Right to Work Checks, Working Time Regulations, Equality Law and the Agency Workers Regulations 2010, is preferrred but not essential.
- Always treat customers with courtesy and respect ensuring customers are provided with and fully understand information relating to charges, ethical considerations, compliance and timescales.
- Respond to customer enquiries within agreed timeframes and in the most appropriate medium.
- Consistently give a high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed to the appropriate standard.
- Understand the cost and value of your role in the business/organisation.