Winner Recruitment are currently working with a leading transport and distribution company, supporting them with recruitment of their Driving Recruitment Resourcer vacancy. You will be based in Tamworth and be joining the resourcing team.
You will be responsible for effective selection, recruitment of self-employed drivers in accordance with business objectives, you will work towards targets and ensure they are always met.
The duties of the Driving Recruitment Resourcer will be:
- Sourcing selection of effective advertising methods delivering results on time and on budget to ensure driver numbers are met
- Processing of self- employed driver applications,
- Carry out driver on boarding and facilitate smooth and effective handover to the Control team
- Collection of all relevant driver start up documentation
- Entering of new driver details into all appropriate systems
- Ensuring new driver records are accurate, up to date and compliant with company standard and legislation
- Cost effective recruitment of third party support suppliers; negotiation of the most competitive supply rates
- Effective communication with new driver resource during the initial period to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Meet new driver retention targets
- Maintain a qualified regional driver lead data base for future driver recruitment
- Effective liaison and communication with other departments and teams
The ideal Driving Recruitment Resourcer will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience within recruitment resourcing
- Experience within logistics and transport
- The ability to work towards target
The salary for this role is £21,965, bonus up to £3,000 per year
Hours of work Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.