Winner Recruitment are recruiting for Recruitment Resourcer to join their on site team. You will be supporting one of their largest distribution and logistic clients based in Stafford.
This is such an exciting time to join the business,with new accounts been won and high levels of growth year on year. You will be joining a professional, friendly and hard working team.
This will be an extremely busy role and you must be able to work under pressure.
Established in 2001, Winner Recruitment has grown to become one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies for both temporary and permanent staffing solutions. On May 10th 2017, the growth of Winner Recruitment was recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group, as it awarded Winner as one of the most inspiring and fastest growing companies within the UK. This award is testament to the quality Winner Recruitment delivers to its clients. We are committed to connecting our clients with the best candidates possible, as we firmly believe that right people can transform a business, and the right business can transform people.
Duties of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Sourcing temporary candidates for allocated shifts
- Attracting candidates through various platforms
- Holding candidate inductions
- Registering candidates
- Gathering ID and references
- Inputting candidates details on to the in house system
- Meeting clients needs at all times in terms of meeting temporary needs
- Building relationships with both candidates and clients
- Advertising jobs via company website, social media and job boards
- Supporting the onsite consultant
- Producing reports and spreadsheets
- Logging holidays and sickness
- Keeping the in house system up to date with shift and job details
- Been on 247 call on a rota basis
The ideal Recruitment Resourcer will have:
- Romanian or Slovakian as their first language
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with warehouse or industrial temps
- Excellent computer skills including EXCEL and WORD
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
The hours of work for this role will be 40 hours per week. You will need to be flexible between the hours of 6.00am – 5.00pm, this is due to inductions and on site presence.
The salary for the role will be £20,000 basic with a generous quarterly bonus.