Winner recruitment are recruiting for a Quality Manager for leading stainless steel manufacturer based in Wednesbury.
The key purpose of the role is to help the smooth and efficient running of the quality department. It is the Quality Managers responsibility to ensure that all materials supplied are to the customer requirements and to investigate any failure in specification and to maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Duties of the Quality Manager:
- Identify customer requirements, and promote continuous improvements in products and services
- Dealing with Customer rejections
- Dealing and investigating Mill Claims for defective material
- Ensuring effective communication
- Setting and ensuing Quality Targets are set and met
- Dealing with quality records, document control logs, corrective actions and calibrations.
- To ensure that all the systems used are recorded, audited and operated to meet the requirements of ISO9001.
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge to improve the effectiveness of your role
- Continuous Improvement / Problem Solving skills
- Strong Communication skills
- A natural at building Relationships
- Excellent planning and Organizational skills
- Confident in delivering Presentations
- Computer Skills
Quality / Product
- A comprehensive knowledge of production, products, defects and the required quality standard.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Mills production, products, and service centres capability’s.
- Understands the competition and range of industry sectors
- Salary for this role is 32K+ (potential movement)
- Hours 9am-5pm
- Company benefits – Free onsite parking