Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchasing and Sales Manager to join one of the UKs leading online retailers of consumer electronic and technical products. Based at their head office in Sutton Coldfield our client is well established in the market and have been in business for over 20 years.
You will need to have Purchasing and Sales experience within the technology industry, and have knowledge of IPads, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and Computers.
You will also be marketing to the consumer industry.
The duties of the Purchasing and Sales Manager will be:
- Purchasing stock from various distributors and suppliers
- Managing the stock on the company website
- Using various platforms including Amazon, Ebay and company websites to sell the product on again
- Create and set up of all products on the company internal system
- Responsible for full product merchandising including images and videos
- Writing up product descriptions and specifications for all home appliance products, across the company website and online market places
- Managing all sales platforms including Amazon and Ebay
- Responsible for the profit and loss of a category
- Managing key vendor and supplier relationships
- Responsible for the revenue and margin of the category against monthly targets
- Identify new products and trends working across online sales channels, sales teams and company retail store
- Negotiation of pricing with manufactures and suppliers on a daily basis
- Understand key competitors and regularly check pricing across all channels to ensure maximum profit across the category
- Manage all marketing for the department
- Analysing and producing reports for the category
- Raising stock orders with suppliers
- Liaise with internal teams and suppliers around product queries, pricing issues, product returns and delivery of orders
The ideal Purchasing and Sales Manager will have:
- Strong negotiating skills
- The ability to thrive off working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Good business and commercial acumen
- The ability to sell across multi channels
- Previous experience and knowledge within a similar role
- Experience of online selling
Salary for this role is circa £25,000 plus an OTE of around £40,000
Hours of work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, these hours are flexible and working from home is an option.
Benefits include 33 days holiday including the bank holidays, free on-site parking, company pension, staff discounts on all products