Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Probate Paralegal to join a leading Solicitors firm in North Birmingham.
They are an established legal firm with over 30 years’ experience in the industry, their client base includes business and personal cases.
As the Probate Paralegal you will play a vital role in the probate process and the success of the project.
The duties of the Probate Paralegal will include:
- Drafting, transcribing, preparing documents as required including letters, forms and standard documents
- Dealing with routine matters, correspondence, and queries on your own initiative
- Entering back-up records of key dates in the firm’s central diary, monitor diary notes and inform of forthcoming events and deadlines as appropriate
- Dealing with new, current, and former clients by telephone and in person, take messages and make appointments.
- Conducting conflict of interest check against client database.
- Opening new files and corresponding client index record
- Maintaining current files in neat order ensuring all required documentation is completed and filed
- Liaison with the accounts department on completion of matters to check account is clear
- Closing files on completion and archiving
- To assist as necessary with other duties commensurate with the post e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
The ideal Probate Paralegal will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong EXCEL skills
- Knowledge of Probate
The salary for this role is circa £25,000
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9:15am – 5:15pm