Winner recruitment are looking for a Press Brake Setter is required for a steel processing company based in the Dudley area. It is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company during a period of sustained growth.
Your main duties will involve the setting and operating of a press brake. Working with mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper and more.
This is a temporary to permanent role with long term opportunities available for successful candidates.
- Setting and operating an Amada press brake
- Working with sheet, roughly 1.5mm
- Working with stainless steel, mild steel, brass, aluminium, copper and more
- Helping and assisting with maintaining the machinery when required
- Operating 30-tonne overhead cranes with various attachments
- Banding, packing and palletising stock
- Using the in-house computer system to record stock data
- Any other duties as required
- A background in press brake setting and the steel processing industry is required for you to be considered. You do not require it, but experience operating the overhead cranes to handle steel will also be beneficial.
This position is working long hours at present, though shift patterns are subject to change. You will be working 6am – 6pm Monday to Thursday, with a 6am – 2pm Friday shift.
If you think this position is right for you Apply Now or contact Winner Recruitment on 0121-353-1661 for more information or email Toby.