Winner Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a rapidly expanding property maintenance company based in Surrey Quays in London, with the recruitment of a Painter and Decorator.
All work will be scheduled and you will be covering the whole of the London area.
Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry would be beneficial
The duties of the Painter and Decorator will include:
- Applying paint or other materials such as stains, lacquer or varnish using brushes, rollers or spray equipment
- Preparing and cleaning surfaces
- Removing old wallpaper and paint
- Repairing cracks and holes in walls
- Mixing and thinning paint
- Measuring, cutting and applying wallpaper or fabric to walls
- Building and installing scaffolding or ladders
- Advising customers on colour selection and choice of wall coverings
- Reading specifications to determine required materials
The ideal Painter and Decorator will have:
- Previous experience in this role
- Qualifications would be beneficial
- Excellent English both writer and verbal
Salary for this role will be circa £28,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm or 9am- 6pm.
The company do offer an out of hours service, which deals with call outs evenings and weekends, there is an opportunity for you to earn over time.