Winner Recruitment are currently supporting a small independent hospitality company with recruitment of their new PA. With 4 sites across the Birmingham and Warwick, you will be required to travel to all venues within the chain.
Working closely with the Director you will provide administration and secretarial support, helping him make the best use of his time. You will understand the groups aims and objectives, and in time have extensive knowledge of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a PA to work in a fast paced, busy and reactive environment.
The duties of the PA will include:
- Implementing and maintaining administrative systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the MD
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings
- Providing general assistance in advance of and during MD meetings and presentations
- Screening MD phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them directly when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors on behalf of the MD
- Organising and maintaining the MD’s diary and making appointments
- Dealing with MD’s incoming email, faxes, and post and where necessary, corresponding on behalf of the MD
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings to the MD
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the MD
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff, where necessary
- Carry out specific projects and research
- Responsible for non-management recruitment including, writing and submitting job adverts, collating CV’s and distributing them to managers, scheduling job interviews, preparing staff contracts in conjunction with external HR advisors, maintaining HR database and filing system containing all relevant/important personnel records for the group and ad hoc tasks as requested by the MD
The ideal PA will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changing, reactive environment
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry would be an advantage but not essential
The salary for the role is £25,000
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, given the nature of the industry there will be occasions where you will need to attend events out of these hours, so flexibility will be required.
Benefits include 28 days including the bank holidays, pension, free car parking and food and drink