Working for Winner Recruitment you will provide a “full on-site client driven recruitment service” providing candidates to work on a client service operation within the on-line delivery and distribution business.
The job will require active management for over-seeing the day-to-day running of the on-site recruitment operation, including the management of site consultants, co-ordinators and administrators. In a very visible, openly seen client facing role, you will be required to conduct yourself in a professional and approachable manner taking responsibility for addressing and analysing and dealing with day-to-day problems. You will be required to develop solutions and effectively manage the service establishing, achieving and meeting site targets through a consistent drive for success of your business and that of your well-structured team.
This role is not for the faint hearted and will required you to develop a personalised client service, one less thing to worry about for the client and candidates, and one which provides an out of business on-site service second to none.
Work hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, over an on-site rolling shift pattern
Responsibilities and Duties – Recruitment Team
- Responsible for the planning, checking and management of the on-site recruitment consultants daily work schedules in line with client requirements overseeing the provision of candidates to meet the client business needs.
- Daily communication with client through appropriate medium (verbally and in writing) in clear and concise terms with strong attention to detail, keeping the customer informed of matters, risks and possible outcomes.
- Taking ownership for handling client/customer complaints and confident at dealing with client matters at all management levels.
- Ensuring daily timesheets are fully completed to manning levels required and agency workers on-site.
- Oversee the management of “missed hours forms” for agency workers and ensure these are followed up with the Operations/Client Manager to ensure the agency worker is paid correctly and on time.
- Maintaining and building strong customer relationships with the client and candidates providing a consistently high customer service and dealing with customer/client need always treating the customer with courtesy and respect.
- Respond to customer enquiries or complaints within agreed timeframes and through the most appropriate medium.
- Ensure customers are provided with and fully understand information relating to charges, ethical considerations, compliance and timescales.
- Have sound and strong legal understanding of the Agency Workers Regulations 2010 to manage temporary workers on-site.
- Ensure Advertisements, Recruitment and Inductions are conducted in line with the business requirements on a daily basis or as required by the client needs.
- Delivery of weekly payroll completed accurately, efficiently, correctly and on time.
Responsibilities and Duties –
- Liaise with third party contractors to gain an understanding of on-going business needs.
- Holding and leading weekly team briefings, team talks/discussions to ensure sharing of knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Proactive engagement in scoping the local area for events and deciding factors relating to the wider business needs.
- Maintain stock order control of PPE equipment/outer garments – ensure cost deductions are appropriately apportioned to candidate pay over the appropriate pay period.
- Conducting investigation, disciplinaries, grievances and return-to-work processes/procedures in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Working as part of a team, picking up team-work and ensuring cross functional cover over holiday and sickness absence periods.
Role Requirement – Key Skills
- Job holder will require to demonstrate key knowledge of working within the recruitment industry including and a basic understanding around Employment law, Immigration, Right to Work Checks, Working Time Regulations, Equality Law and the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
- Always treat customers with courtesy and respect ensuring customers are provided with and fully understand information relating to charges, ethical considerations, compliance and timescales.
- Respond to customer enquiries or complaints within agreed timeframes and in the most appropriate medium.
- Consistently give a high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is completed to the appropriate standard.
- Understand the cost and value of your role in the business/organisation.