Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a HR Manager to join their head office team based in Sutton Coldfield. This will be a varying role covering all aspects of HR and Paralegal support. You will be working closely with the Managing Director and will be expected to visit client sites across the UK.
This is such an exciting time to join the business, with new accounts been won and high levels of growth year on year. You will be joining a professional, friendly and hardworking team.
This will be an extremely busy role and you must be able to work under pressure and manage lots of tasks at the same time.
Established in 2001, Winner Recruitment has grown to become one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies for both temporary and permanent staffing solutions. On May 10th 2017, the growth of Winner Recruitment was recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group, as it awarded Winner as one of the most inspiring and fastest growing companies within the UK. This award is testament to the quality Winner Recruitment delivers to its clients. We are committed to connecting our clients with the best candidates possible, as we firmly believe that right people can transform a business, and the right business can transform people.
Duties of the HR Manager will include:
- Up to date knowledge of all employment law legislation.
- Reviewing client tenders and contracts.
- Liaising with ACAS regarding employment issues.
- Managing TUPE transfer terms and conditions for both clients and temporary staff.
- Undertaking settlement status audits of all temporary staff on site.
- Managing complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Applying HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implementing learning and development policy.
- Driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participating in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
The ideal HR Manager will have:
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of working within a recruitment/ employment agency environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment law legislation
- The ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
We are open to candidates that are looking for either full time or part time hours. The office hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
The salary for the role will be circa £30,000, benefits include 28 days holiday including the bank holidays, car parking, modern office environment, social events, pension, laptop and mobile phone.