Winner Recruitment are currently supporting a small independent hospitality company with recruitment of their Maintenance Manager. With 4 sites across the Birmingham and Warwick, you will be required to travel to all venues within the chain as and when required.
You will be required to carry out day to day maintenance to the fabric of the buildings, their services and grounds ensuring the properties are maintained in a safe, legally compliant, and efficient functional order.
You are required to hold a full, clean UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
Duties of the Maintenance Manager will include:
- Painting and decorating as required
- Ensuring internal and external fixtures and fittings are kept in good working order
- Minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry work as required
- Assembly of furniture and equipment
- Gardening and landscaping installation and maintenance
- Maintaining property exteriors
- Selecting, organising, and supervising external contractors who work on site
- Maintaining adequate levels of spares and order materials as required
- Complying with operational, health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Perform all routine preventative maintenance and curative maintenance as required
- Maintain clean and tidy plant rooms
- Create and implement a preventive maintenance and repair log system for each site
- Record daily service work to show compliance with the maintenance and repair system above
- Prioritise work in line with management priorities
- Participate in supporting colleagues on the proper operation, safety procedures and cleaning of all equipment
- Support the department in efficient and effective use of recycling methods.
- Establish and maintain proper parts inventory levels as required.
- Conduct and participate in staff meetings regarding proper operating and maintenance practices of equipment.
- Carry out and document regular inspections of plant and equipment to confirm both legal and insurance compliance.
- Assist tradesmen and colleagues with maintenance and repairs when required.
- Serve as an active member of each sites security and fire alarm nominated persons.
The ideal Maintenance Manager will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of all areas of maintenance
- A full UK driving licence.
- Broad level of knowledge which enables you to handle minor problems in all maintenance fields associated with hospitality businesses.
Work the hours necessary to complete jobs in a timely manner
Salary for this role will be circa £25,000
This role includes a company vehicle and mobile phone.