Winner Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a rapidly expanding property maintenance company based in Surrey Quays in London, with the recruitment of a Maintenance Administrator, you will be joining a busy, responsive team and be a vital part of the business.
Experience within the maintenance or property industry would be an advantage, with knowledge of electricals a benefit.
The duties of the Maintenance Administrator will include:
- Dealing daily with contractors and electricians
- Scheduling work on a daily and weekly basis
- Co-ordinating work schedules and making last minute changes
- Producing quotes and reports
- Making sure all compliance is checked and correct
- Liaising with property managers
- Supporting the Office Manager with all administration duties
The ideal Maintenance Administrator will have:
- Experience within maintenance or property
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including EXCEL and WORD
Salary for this role will be £22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm