Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to work within a very reputable Estate Agents based in London and to start as soon as possible.
You will be required to let properties – hit targets and most importantly keep up stock levels.
The lettings negotiator role will involve building, developing and running the lettings department initially beginning on their own and then proceeding to build their own team.
This growing role involves:
- 100% new business focused role, hence must be confident in their ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Establish a large market share within the local area
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- A Full UK clean driving license is required and must have their own vehicle
- £18,000 Basic
- £40,000+ pa OTE
- Car allowance – (maximum up to £200 per month)
- Company phone
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- End of year bonuses based on performance/targets
- Progression to higher level and package review/increase in 6/12 months dependent on performance and revenue made for the company