Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lettings and Sales Negotiator to work within a very reputable Estate Agents based in London.
You will be a vital part of the team and the opportunity for progression is always there.
The office will be based in the Borough area of London.
The duties of the Lettings and Sales Negotiator will include:
- As a lettings negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets.
- Being a Lettings Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants.
- Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully.
- Dealing with potential clients via phone and face to face
- Advertising properties
- Negotiating prices
- Preparing tenancy agreements
The ideal Lettings and Sales Negotiator will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly.
- Positive approach toward all tasks and a flexible approach towards working hours.
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team
Salary for this role will be between £21,000 – £25,000 depending on experiance + a great commsion structure in place
Company car is included *No congestion charge fee*
Hours of work for this role will be 40 hours per week over rotational 6 days