Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lettings and Sales Negotiator to work within a very reputable Estate Agents based in London and to start as soon as possible.
The duties of a Sales Negotiator:
- As a lettings negotiator you will ensure that you’re working to reach and exceed performance targets.
- Being a Lettings Negotiator, you must be able to establish and maintain relationships with clients and applicants. Promoting the company brand professionally and successfully.
- Working both as part of a team and independently is essential to our working day.
The ideal Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Must have a proven track record in lettings and sales (additional training will be given if you do not have experience within the sales market).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport instantly.
- Positive approach toward all tasks & a flexible approach towards working hours.
- Pro-active in working both independently and as part of a team.
- Uncapped earning averaging £35k a year or more, the skies the limit!
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role of a Lettings Negotiator.
- Estate agency experience Benefits of working as a Lettings Negotiator:
Hours of work:
Monday – Thurs 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 6pm and every other Saturday 10am -4pm.
A company car will be provided or a car allowance given
- Career progression
- Company car or car allowance
- Mobile phone app for office calls.
- Great working atmosphere!
- Upped commission