Laser Operator / £10.00ph rise according to experience
Winner Recruitment are looking for a Laser Operative for a steel processing and stockholding company based in the Dudley area. It is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company during a period of growth.
- Good understanding of sheet metal materials
- Fluent in English, able to read engineering drawings, meticulous with paperwork
- Good energy
- Team player
- You will also work on fibre laser at times (training will be given).
- Quality control of ongoing production.
- Preparing and packing parts for despatching.
- Weekly preventative maintenance of Laser.
- Working as part of a team.
Hours of work are: 6-2, 2-10 or 10-6 on rotating shifts but as the company is so busy at the minute you will start on a 6-6pm shift.
This role is a long-term temporary to permanent contract after a 12-week trial period.
If you think this position is right for you Apply Now or contact Winner Recruitment on 0121-353-1661 for more information or email Toby.