Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a B2B IT Sales Account Manager to join one of the UKs leading online retailers of IT and consumer electronics. Based at their head office in Sutton Coldfield our client is well established in the market and have been in business for over 20 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly formed B2B division and be part of this launch project.
The ideal candidate will have IT or electronics Sales and Account Manager experience, and must be able to hit the ground running, selling a full range of products and services.
The duties of the B2B IT Sales Account Manager will be:
- Responsible for building your own accounts and managing the customer relationship with you as their key contact
- Making outbound calls from your own accounts selling a full range of products and services
- Ability to develop strong successful business relationships
- You’ll be using excellent questioning and consultative selling skills to better understand the customer requirements and provide them with suitable products and up-selling.
- Provide excellent customer service including liaising with other departments within the company
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with customers, vendors and distribution partners
- Achieve monthly profit targets
- Ability to successfully work on daily new business campaigns via outbound telemarketing achieving all KPI targets
- Contacting warm leads and generating your own leads
The ideal B2B IT Sales Account Manager will have:
- Minimum of 1 year’s telephone sales experience gained within the IT or electronics Industry
- Good understanding of IT products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of creating new business and developing customer accounts
- Self-motivated with the ability exceed sales target
- Highly organised and results oriented
- Money Motivated
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary for this role is circa £25,000, 15% commission of everything generated
33 days holiday including the bank holidays