Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant to join a leading HR consultancy service based in North Birmingham.
They are growing year on year and it’s such an exciting time to join the business as they have achieved record breaking business growth.
My client offer a wide range of HR services and advice to over 100 clients per month from different sectors and industries.
They are very passionate about what they do and understand their clients business needs, their relationships are built on honest conversations.
You will play a vital role in the day to day running of the accounts, be commercially mined and have a can do attitude, it will be such a rewarding role if you have confidence in your own ability, are proactive, professional and personable and just have a passion for what you do.
The duties of the HR Consultant will include:
- Providing advice to clients on all elements of HR including sickness, probation, redundancy, TUPE, grievance and disciplinary
- In depth fact finding to get all of the relevant information you require
- Undertaking investigations onsite and over the telephone
- Visiting clients sites
- Writing technical letters and reports
- Interviewing members of staff following on from various investigations
- Dealing with complex HR issues on a daily basis
The ideal HR Consultant will have:
- Their CIPD qualification or be qualified by experience
- Experience within a similar role
- The ability to work on their own at times
- Commercial knowledge
- The ability to think on their feet and ask question
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including VLOOKUP, pivot table, formulas and pulling data
The salary for this role is circa £35,000
Benefits include 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, eye tests and socialising events on a monthly basis.