Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Hearing Care Assistant to join a leading Optical and Hearing Care Company based in Bournemouth.
As a Hearing Care Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store. It means listening to what they want, explaining our offers and products, ensuring a smooth and friendly environment.
You will assist patients through the customer journey, from booking appointments, meeting and greeting. You will need to develop an understanding of NHS regulations and protocols as well as company systems and processes.
Key responsibilities of the Hearing Care Assistant will be:
- Carry out support functions in all outlets as required.
- Provide domiciliary support as directed.
- Manage and develop branch and medical centre screening services to required targets.
- Work with MC staff to ensure HADs diaries are used productively.
- Act as a positive ambassador for the Company always.
- Assist Branch Managers to achieve their screening and referral budgets.
- Ensure effective follow up of all GP referrals to achieve targeted return rates.
- Provide effective and timely training support to branch staff as required.
- Deliver support to Branch Managers to assist them in achieving their hearing sales budgets.
- Ensure that referrals back to HADs from initial screening assessments achieve required targets through effective liaison with MC staff and GPs.
- Deliver all delegated functions in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide MC staff with all necessary administrative support to ensure their maximum efficiency.
- Carry out all delegated functions to assist HADs to deliver NHS services to required NHS timescales.
- Provide administrative support to HADs as required.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with all internal and external staff.
- Provide support to other Company departments as required.
The ideal Hearing Care Assistant will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Trustworthy, honest, committed and works with integrity
- Professional, hands-on, self-motivated self-starter with an aptitude to learn new skills, rise to a challenge and approach tasks with a “can do” attitude
- Team focused with the ability to encourage and motivate others to deliver the best possible service, whilst being able to manage own workload
- Comfortable working in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels, internally and externally
- Flexible, organised and diligent with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to customer care
Salary for this role is circa £20,000
Hours for this role are: 9am-5pm