Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join one of the leading installation companies based in the West Midlands. With over 20 years in the industry my client has a high reputation of providing excellent service, products and knowledge.
As the Fire Alarm Engineer you will be joining a successful team, even though this is a stand-alone role there will always be support if you require it.
You will be required to cover all of the West Midlands and there may be the occasional overnight stay.
The duties of the Fire Alarm Engineer will be:
• Servicing and installing intruder alarms
• Working on different panels
• Service and installation of CCTV and fire detectors
• Experience of access controls
• Fitting of emergency lighting
• Fitting and testing fire extinguishers
The ideal Fire and Security Engineer with have:
• Experience within a similar role
• A full driving license
The salary for the role is £25,000 basic, plus £2,000 out of hours bonus bonus, plus overtime
There is alson an 8% pention contribution
There is a 24/7 on call rota that you will be a part of, you will be on call 24/7 1 in 6 weeks, the rest of the time the hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am -5pm
You will be provided with a company vehicle, phone, tools and equipment to do the job.