This role will be reactive and fast paced, covering around 6 jobs per day across the whole of the London area.
Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry would be beneficial
The duties of the Electrician will include:
- Carrying out reactive repair requests in tenants own homes
- Fuse board replacements
- Wiring in twin and earth for sockets and lighting
- Heat detector and CO alarm replacements
- Fault finding
- Electrical tests of items in the property
- Testing for and issuing certificates
- General electrical repairs
The ideal Electrician will have:
- Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry
- 2391 Periodic Inspection and Testing qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- Hold a gold level 3 CSC gold card
- Excellent English both writer and verbal
Salary for this role will be circa £42,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm or 9am- 6pm.
The company do offer an out of hours service, which deals with call outs evenings and weekends, there is an opportunity for you to earn over time.
A company van is provided or if you would prefer to use your own a £3,600 vehicle allowance is paid per year.