Winner Recruitment are looking for a Decoiler for a steel processing and stockholding company based in the Dudley area. It is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company during a period of growth.
Duties of the role will include:
- Setting and operating Decoiler machines
- Working with tolerances 0.8mm – 12mm
- Loading coils onto machines with overhead crane licence
- Reading works paperwork
- General housekeeping duties
- Identifying different types and sizes of steel coils
- Experience of working decoiler machines
- Good attitude
- Quality focused
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure
Hours of work are: 6-2, 2-10 or 10-6 on rotating shifts but as the company is so busy at the minute you will start on a 6-6pm shift.
This role is a long-term temporary to permanent contract after a 12-week trial period.
If you think this position is right for you Apply Now or contact Winner Recruitment on 0121-353-1661 for more information or email Toby.