Winner Recruitment are recruiting for Data Analyst, you will be working for one of the UKs largest transport and logistics companies based in Rugby, and this role will be on a 3 month temp to perm basis.
You will be responsible for analysing and interpreting data, identifying areas of the business where service is at risk. You will be expected to act immediately to prevent or mitigate erosion of service. You will track and record business performance and identify on going performance improvement and manage stakeholder compliance.
It will be a stand-alone role and you must have experience of dealing with Managers, dealing with figures, and challenging results when required.
This role will be on a 3-month temp to perm basis
The duties of the Date Analyst will include:
- Analysis of data from multiple sources on hub service levels and compliance
- Interpreting real-time data and reports to identify areas of the operation where service has been or could be compromised
- Escalating your findings to the appropriate operational area, alerting to the impact of non-action and advising recommendations for resolution
- Compiling and publishing regular status and performance reports
- Historical trend analysis to identify root cause and recommend improvement actions
- Hosting required conference calls, questioning service performance
- Working closely with stakeholder groups to manage and highlight areas of non-compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Creating reports and spreadsheets for all of the information
- Challenging Managers on results and findings
- Spotting and picking up on mistakes in reports and data
The ideal Data Analyst will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to gather figure and produce reports and findings
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- The ability to challenge Managers if required
Salary for this role will be between £9.00 per hour
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm