Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join one of the UKs leading online retailers of consumer electronics. Based at their head office in Sutton Coldfield our client is well established in the market and have been in business for over 20 years.
This is great opportunity for someone who relishes working in a fast-paced customer environment who will be responsible for customer returns. The ideal person will have customer service experience ideally working in an online retail environment with technical experience of PCs or computers.
The duties of the Customer Service Returns Specialist will be:
- Dealing with customer phone calls, emails and live chat regarding all aspects of IT sales and customer service and returns
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints over the phone or email, within agreed SLA’s
- Process customer refunds, returns, and replacements for missing or damaged items with assessing the content of a query and respond with great efficacy
- Offer excellent customer care to resolve queries and issues whilst maintaining excellent feedback through the company website, amazon and eBay
- Making sure all logged emails are responded to in a timely fashion
- Working with internal product teams to resolve customer queries
- Dealing with all customer queries
The ideal Customer Service Returns Specialist will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Have online retail experience and technical knowledge of PCs and computers
- The ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary for this role is £18,000