Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Post Completion Clerk to join a leading Solicitors firm in North Birmingham.
They are an established legal firm with over 30 years’ experience in the industry, their client base includes businesses and individual of all sizes.
As the Conveyancing Post Completion Clerk you will be primarily post completion, but you will also be required to cover main stream secretarial conveyancing during busier times and annual leave cover.
Previous legal secretary experience is required.
The duties of the Conveyancing Post Completion Clerk will include:
- Dealing with AP1s registration
- Dealing with ledger balances
- Serving notices
- Dealing with requisitions and scheduling
- Sending out deeds and documents to clients
- Providing full support to two conveyancing fee earners enabling them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using the firm’s case management system
- Attending to clients both via the telephone and in-person
- Administering filing systems including, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as and when required
- Ensuring that all post-completion processes are finalised, including; paying stamp duty to HMRC, serving any notices to landlords, registering new owners with the Land Registry
The ideal Conveyancing Post Completion Clerk Secretary will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of Conveyancing
- Excellent secretarial skills
The salary for this role is circa £19,500
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9:15am – 5:15pm