Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Contract Sales Administrator to join a leading UK metal stockholder. They produce various metals including aluminium, steel, titanium, nickel, alloy and hi tech metals.
They have 3 sites in the UK and over 300 sites globally.
This role will be based in North Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will sit in between the Sales Administrator and the Account Manager and work closely with both parties.
You must have intermediate EXCEL and knowledge of VLOOKUPS and PIVOT tables.
Duties of the Contract Sales Administrator will include:
- Enter sales orders and back to back purchase orders
- To assist when required in sales activities in the office including answering telephone calls in a professional manner
- Taking enquiries from new and existing customers and quoting for customer requirements
- To contract review orders in line with contract review procedure
- To be responsible for filing all contract reviews and orders and any other accompanying relevant paperwork
- To progress all outstanding sales orders
- To ensure all relevant data is recorded both on the CRM system
- To produce relevant reports and update sales or General Manager accordingly
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with contracted sales accounts
- To report all customer complaints on the correct company form and assist in investigating and resolving then when required
- Liaise with credit control where required to keep account within terms
- To arrange for outside transport as required
- To attend regular review meeting where required, present a professional image and behave in line with corporate values both internally and externally at all times
- To be responsible for raising inter-branch transfers, sub-contract transfers and cut-to-stock jobs, all as required
- To meet customer KPIs and specific contractual requirements
- Build trust and confidence with key personnel by acting with integrity, exceeding expectations and keeping promises
- To support the General Manager in monitoring customer stock requirements
- Other tasks and activities as deemed necessary by the General Manager
- Support stock check including any reasonable duty required
The ideal Contract Sales Administrator will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Intermediate EXCEL will be required
- Knowledge of VLOOKUPS and PIVOT tables
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to be organised, especially in planning
- An eye for detail to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Excellent computer skills
- A broad understanding of other colleagues roles
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- A good customer service skills teamed with excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of internal and external customers and their requirements
The salary for this role is circa £24,000
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm or 8.30am – 5.00pm, half an hour early finish on a Friday.
28 days holiday including the bank holidays, moving to 25 after 1 full calendar year and increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service, pension, life assurance and death in service package