Do you want to work for an award winning, industry leading recruitment agency? Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Director to join their successful team. With our head office in Sutton Coldfield we are looking for you to be based in and around the West Midlands, but have the ability to travel across the UK.
Established in 2001, Winner Recruitment has grown to become one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment companies for both temporary and permanent staffing solutions.
Winner Recruitment has been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group for as one of the most inspiring and fastest growing companies within the UK – 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. This award is testament to the quality Winner Recruitment delivers to its clients.
We are committed to connecting our clients with the best candidates possible, as we firmly believe that right people that can transform a business, and the right business can transform people.
You will need to have Business Development experience within a recruitment agency and have solid and current relationships within the driving and industrial sectors.
The duties of the Business Development Director will include:
- Proactively generating new business for Winner Recruitment across the driving and industrial sectors
- Identify potential and new business opportunities and build long term relationships
- Defining and achieving KPIs set
- Lead on writing tenders
- Identifying key accounts
- Raising Winner Recruitments profile across the driving and industrial sectors
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Producing pipeline and new business tracker
- Reporting weekly to the Senior Management team
The ideal Business Development Director will have:
- Business development experience within a recruitment agency environment
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to build relationships across the driving and industrial sectors
The salary for the role is up to £100,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include uncapped commission, car or car allowance, free car parking, mobile phone, laptop, 28 days holiday including bank holidays and company pension