Winner Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a rapidly expanding property maintenance company based in Surrey Quays in London, with the recruitment of qualified Electrician, you will need to have the 2391 Periodic Inspection and Testing qualification.
This role will be reactive and fast paced, covering around 6 jobs per day across the whole of the London area.
Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry would be beneficial
The duties of the Electrician will include:
- Carrying out reactive repair requests in tenants own homes
- Fuse board replacements
- Wiring in twin and earth for sockets and lighting
- Heat detector and CO alarm replacements
- Fault finding
- Electrical tests of items in the property
- Testing for and issuing certificates
- General electrical repairs
The ideal Electrician will have:
- Experience within the estate agency or social housing industry
- 2391 Periodic Inspection and Testing qualification
- Experience within a similar role
- Hold a gold level 3 CSC gold card
- Excellent English both writer and verbal
Salary for this role will be circa £42,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm or 9am- 6pm.
The company do offer an out of hours service, which deals with call outs evenings and weekends, there is an opportunity for you to earn over time.
A company van is provided or if you would prefer to use your own a £3,600 vehicle allowance is paid per year.