Winner Recruitment are recruiting for an Administrator, you will be working for one of the UKs largest transport and logistics companies based in Rugby.
This role will be on a 3 month temp to perm basis.
You will be responsible for analysing and interpreting data, identifying areas of the business where service is at risk. You will be expected to act immediately to prevent or mitigate erosion of service. You will track and record business performance and identify on going performance improvement and manage stakeholder compliance.
The duties of the role will include:
- Inputting of data from multiple sources on hub service levels and compliance
- Creating reports and spreadsheets
- Liaising with the hub manager regarding data received
- Escalating your findings to the appropriate operational area
- Spotting and picking up on mistakes in reports and data
- General administration
The ideal Data Administrator will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to gather figure and produce reports and findings
- Excellent face to face communication skills
Salary for this role will be between £9.00 per hour
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm