Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exceptional Account Director to join a marketing company based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be joining the food and beverage department because of immediate tactical requirements across all accounts.
With specific expertise in activating brands across the out of home channels, working with the likes of Diageo, Britvic and Refresco and Beiersdorf, my client specialise in influencing choice and enhancing experiences through category activation in all channels.
They work across, shopper, sales promotion, e-comms, on-trade activation PR and CRM. Combining commercial acumen and insight with creative flair and craft, the company delivers innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated communication campaigns.
They are looking for someone who can start straight away, initially for a three-month contract, hit the ground running and take complete ownership of managing and driving key campaigns. You’ll have a flexible, adaptable, proactive approach with the ability to be resilient in a fast-paced environment combined with experience that can identify short cuts and improvements on the fly.
The duties of the Account Director will include:
• Delivery and strategic development of key shopper clients
• Communicating and building good relationships directly with clients
• Your focus will be to support and drive the development of effective communications for key clients therefore relevant sector experience and knowledge of shopper marketing is a must
• Working in a cross-function team, acting as the main point of contact for the client and building strong relationships
• Balancing delivery against client objectives and KPI’s creating measurable ROI and, of course, making the client famous within their business, with a rigorous commercial approach to deliver agency profit targets
• Managing client briefs through the agency, working alongside the client services and creative team to ensuring their successful delivery
• Continuously monitoring the progress of campaign performance in order to provide accurate ROI analysis which demonstrates strategic value and operational success
• Adding value to the agency through growing the account and spotting key opportunities
• Assisting the team with creating forward-plans, budgets and client delivery strategy
The ideal Account Director will have:
• Experience within a similar role or be a Senior Account Manager looking for progression
• The availability to start straight away on a 3-month contract, with the prospect of the role going permanent after 3 months
• Will be confident and passionate about shopper marketing
• Exceptional organisational skills, with the capacity to build exceptional client relationships
• The ability to operate successfully at a senior strategic level
• Worked on a large integrated account.
Salary for this role will be circa £50,000 depending on experience
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 40 hours per week