Position: Warehouse Controller
Salary / Rate: £21,500 p/a
Location: Sherburn in Elmet
Type: Temp to Perm
Start Date: Immediate
Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a Warehouse Controller to join a well-known logistics company based in Rugby. The role will be temp to perm and you will be expected to cover 3 different shifts on a rota basis, these are:
6am – 2:30pm
10pm – 6:30am
Also you will be required to work every other Sunday (you will be given a day off in the week when you have worked a Sunday shift)
This purpose of this role is to support the Controller in ensuring the operational requirements of the shift are achieved in an efficient manner, in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
Daily Duties of the Warehouse controller will be:
• To safely control and monitor the flow of operations
• To escalate issues where they are presented to the Controller, identify faults, provide solutions & recommendations
• Maintain proper process plant records, log sheets, equipment, running data sheets, and recognise readings outside specified value and escalate to Controller
• Relay and record a clear and full description of machinery faults to the engineering department
• Accurately and speedily interpret written and verbal instruction and apply to the operation
• Effectively communicate plant status by means of end of shift/end of trip handover reports.
• Working closely and building strong relationships with other operational staff to meet the requirements of the Hub.
Essential Skills for the role:
• Knowledge of Parcel Operations and procedures
• Experience with Hub operating systems.
• Ability to create excel based reports.
• Planning & organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Control room experience
Salary for this role is £21,500, this will be a 3 month temp to perm role
Apply for this vacancy
Proud to support
Entrepreneur of the
Winner House, 6 Burnett Rd, Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire, B74 3EJ
0121 353 1661
Your new job starts here