Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Transport Co-ordinator based in south Staffordshire. It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team environment in a rapidly growing business.
My client is a leading nationwide bespoke same-day courier service provider established in 1990.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customers and drivers.
This is a shift pattern role working 4 on 4 off from 7am to 7pm.
The Duties of the Transport Co-ordinator will include:
- To provide a consistently high standard of Customer Service to all customers
- Respond appropriately and professionally to all customer requests
- Respond appropriately and professionally to all driver requests
- Job Allocation to drivers and planning to achieve required response times to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain continuous contact with Customer and Driver during end to end process of our service provision.
- Costing of jobs for Customer and Driver
- Professional and efficient point of contact for customers and drivers via inbound/outbound calls and e mail.
- Handling of live customer complaints
- Achieve response times (SLA)
- Full awareness of real-time resource availability
- Accurate pricing of jobs for drivers and customers as per pricing process
- Maximise profit and prevent occurrence of loss making jobs
The Ideal Transport Co-ordinator will have:
- Strong work ethic giving full attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with rapport building abilities
- Excellent communication skills especially a high standard of telephone etiquette
- Strong administration skills
- Willingness to be flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills , with willingness to co-operate and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities and able to practically resolve and implement corrective action as appropriate.
- Generates enthusiasm and has a positive attitude to change.
- Able to work on your own initiative and prioritise workloads
- Industry experience desired but not essential
Salary is circa £24.500 (7am-7pm 4 on 4 off shift pattern)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply now!