Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a Product Manager to join a successful Technology and Gaming Company based in Sutton Coldfield.
Our client has been established over 22 years and serve over 1 million customers across the UK. They currently turnover £40 million, with a plan in the next 5 years to be hitting the £100 million mark, and you will be an integral part of the growth within the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to joining a growing, modern and high tech company, and to develop yourself in a long term career.
If you have an interest in technology, gaming and online sales this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The duties of the Product Manager will be:
- Be responsible for the revenue and margin of the category against monthly targets.
- Manage the relationship with Vendors and Suppliers
- Be a product champion for your category identifying new products and trends working across online sales channels, sales teams and our Retail store.
- Negotiation of pricing with manufacturers and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Create and set-up products on the Box Internal system, taking responsibility for full product merchandising including images/videos, descriptions and specification across box website and marketplaces.
- Working with Internal marketing team to carry out vendor marketing activity as outlined in marketing plans.
- Understand Key Competitors and regularly check pricing across all channels to ensure we are maximising profit across the category.
- Sell Marketing Funds to vendors.
- Analysing of key reports for the category.
- Raising stock orders with suppliers to ensure we are maintaining suitable levels of stock across product categories.
- Liaise with internal teams around product queries, pricing issues, product returns and delivery of orders. Liaise with suppliers and vendors which relate to products.
- Raising of marketing invoices with supporting proof of activity
The ideal Product Manager will have:
- A Self starter who is target driven and thrives in working in a entrepreneurial environment.
- Good range of negotiation skills to help manage strategic partnerships.
- Good time management and the ability to manage multiple tasks along with strong team-working skills and the ability to work in a fast paced online environment.
- Understanding of online websites and marketplaces along with basic product management practises.
- An understanding of technology would be preferred but not essential if you can demonstrate your suitability for the role.
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally via phone and email to navigate external systems and websites.
·Hours of work 9.00am – 5:30pm
Salary for this role is £18,000 - £20,000 plus £15,000 commission in your first year.